Only Women aged between 25-50 years, belonging to minority community (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh or Parsi) can apply.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Income and Caste Certificate
- AAY or BPL Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- For Widow women - Widow Pension Scheme document / Husband's Death Certificate
- For Physically Challenged Women - Disability Certificate
Only one application can be submitted from one mobile number. Also Aadhaar number, Ration card number, Income and Caste certificate number and Bank Account number once entered cannot be used again for another application.
Application has three steps:
- Step 1: Registration - Applicants should enter all basic details, purpose of loan, aadhaar number, residential address and verify their mobile number through OTP.
A Registration number will be generated and sent on the registered Mobile
- Step 2: Verification - After registration, applicant should enter details of Bank Account, Ration Card, Income and Caste Certificate and also upload each document(PDF or Image of size less than 1 mb).
- Step 3(Only for Approved applications): Submit Loan Documents - Once the application is approved by KMDC, you will receive a SMS. You can also check for status of Approval here. If approved, you can download the Loan sanction letter and DPN Letter. Download the attached documents, fill it, sign it and upload to complete the application process
After completing Step 1, you can login again with registration number and mobile using OTP and complete Step 2.
Step 3 is only for applications approved by KMDC.
Income certificate is mandatory, you can also use Income certificate of your parent, husband or children.
Applicant's family income should be less than or equal to INR 1.2 lakhs per annum.
Only One application is considered from a family. If multiple applications are found, all applications will be rejected.