The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC) was established in 1986 by the Government of Karnataka for the upliftment of religious minorities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, Jain and Buddhists through various loan cum subsidy schemes.
Micro-loan with subsidy scheme (Individual) for revival of economic activity for Minority Women in Karnataka
1) Applicant should be a woman who should be domicile of Karnataka state
2) Applicant should belong to minority community [Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh or Parsi]
3) Applicant should be AAY or BPL ration card holder. Only one application per ration card will be allowed
4) Applicant should have valid Aadhaar card in her name
5) Applicant should have a valid and operating bank account in her name.
6) Applicant should be between 25 to 50 years of age as on 1-June-2020
7) Family Income of applicant should be less than or equal to INR 1.2 lakhs per annum
8) Applicant should NOT have any previous loan taken from KMDC which is outstanding
9) Preference will be given if the applicant is a person with disability, or is a widow, or is from rural area
10) Only one application will be allowed to be made from one mobile number
You can check the status of your application on the website